[syndicate] On surrealism of desperate conjugation

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Sep 26 13:01:10 CEST 2004

Was Matta Jewish? I knew Gordon Matta-Clarke through Laurie Anderson..
But that radicality is also questionable, look at Dali, although discarded
- the deconstructive, yes, definitely, as long as not too much value
placed on the problematic of the symbolic which is why Magritte drives me
crazy - Alan

recent http://www.asondheim.org/
WVU 2004 projects http://www.as.wvu.edu/clcold/sondheim/files/
recent related to WVU http://www.as.wvu.edu:8000/clc/Members/sondheim