Sorry, a bit more... On surrealism of desperate conjugation

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Sun Sep 26 11:47:24 CEST 2004

To be obvious on this concept of naturalism - here it is about an organic
concept (not inevitably concerning the imitation of the appearance):

telling that the part of surrealism which could be unnaturalist would be a
transcendantal vision of human artefacts and of the nature in matter of non
aristotelician imaginative forms and spaces... Thus the abstraction at the
surrealists does not belong exactly what we call the abstract art; where
from the ceaseless quarrels and misunderstanding between Breton and the
painters...