On surrealism of desperate conjugation

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Sun Sep 26 11:23:00 CEST 2004

The surrealism is not a tendency, it is a sensibility beyond its historic
radical commitment, in particular visionary because it is the vision of a
deconstructive naturalism in matter of human artefacts and nature themselves
which build the main actor through the time and transcending the question of
the truth by the shamanism as a multifield art performance.

Thus, they could say to you, Alan, welcome to the club!?

(I suggest that Matta was the last surrealist painter living until the third
millennium; as he was the international mediator of the surrealism in New
York at the time of the migrations of the Jews just at the dawn of the war
and the counterpart, so he was also one of the bridges of time mediating two
millenniums of visions... I had the honor to know him a bit, and just
talking with him for a longer moment once, that is why I dare to speak to
you about him as I have just seen your three links.)

A.