\\ jankee pond scum gregory taylor

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Oct 22 06:35:40 CEST 2004

the MOTHER FUCKER kriminal slave of Cycling74 Thievery Inc. Gregory Taylor
komplaining that others are doing what he does for a living - STEAL

the MOTHER FUCKER kriminal slave of Cycling74 Thievery Inc. Gregory Taylor
has stolen the SINE.X CD and broadcasted it on his jankee radio station.

the MOTHER FUCKING kriminals at Cycling74 Thievery Inc.
have stolen + reverse engineered NATO.0+55 and are selling illegal derivatives