Travis and stately Clara

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Oct 18 04:10:20 CEST 2004

Travis and stately Clara

Stately Clara walks into the Darkroom. Clara dominates the stage, Clara's
eyes are samurai daggers. Samurai have no daggers, pointed out by Travis
glaring fiercely. Travis moves to a heard in the hollow of its shell,
close by Tiffany: sounding through fathoms of conversations, these souls -
Honey: who have lost their fathermothers, mewling and Travis: pity! pity!
Those unborn have gristle, and a fairly specific one at that - the gristle
articulating the movement of the bones which constitutes code. No Time to
say Travis knew time didn't exist. He knew Text as a whole, what it is
about, and where to get it. All in around two pages of print. I would like
the characters I have been using, Honey, Tiffany, Travis, Clara Hielo
Internet, to come to life Famil Family. There's this guy, Travis, let's
call him Travis. Let's call him Travis Where bandwidth is lean, the lean
have bandwidth. When only the good die young, only the old have evil.
Where we are silenced, the silent speak. Travis VR Travis moves through
the worlds. Travis moves to a Space of filtrations, media, proliferations,
coalescences - Identities and persons (first, second, third), Early
characters (Honey, Tiffany, Travis) presenced across applications. Body
has gristle, and a fairly specific one at that - the gristle articulating
the movement of the bones which constitutes code a quiet Friday night. She
pulled off her frock and went to the talker, no one there, not even a
stalker. I laughed, said Jennifer, at the stupid rhyme, not at the crime.
Travis nodded; Jennifer everywhere on naked writ(h) ing bodies. Is there
no limit! Cynthia cried, her full breasts, erect nipples, heaving against
Travis' enormous organ! A thin smile crossed Her husband Bob Gregory,
fuming, circling the grounds; he was fd fed up, musing~ He believed in the
liberation movement, but not the lib liberators themselves~ Sally hung out
with Travis everywhere on naked writ(h) ing bodies. Is there no limit!
Cynthia cried, her full breasts, erect nipples, heaving against Travis'
enormous organ! A thin smile crossed WOUNDED TRAVIS VIOLENTLY FIRING HIS
WEAPON INTO THE WATERFALL, SLAUGHTERING STREAM AFTER STREAM.
http://www.as.wvu.edu:8000/clc/Members/sondheim/one.mov _

_