my mental health.

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Oct 15 05:48:24 CEST 2004

my mental health.
my zaurus goes everywhere. sometimes i can speak with my zaurus.
today i went to the doctor of skin. i had to wait for an hour.
i made these pictures at the "doctor's of skin."
these pictures are my state of mind when i was at the doctor.
but they are more than that. they are an emblem of good mental health.
this good mental health is in the whole world of bad mental health.
"my mental health is better than yours."
you will see my good mental health.
at http://www.asondheim.org/doctor01.png
at http://www.asondheim.org/doctor02.png
at http://www.asondheim.org/doctor03.png
at http://www.asondheim.org/doctor04.png
at http://www.asondheim.org/doctor05.png
at http://www.asondheim.org/doctor06.png
at http://www.asondheim.org/doctor07.png
at http://www.asondheim.org/doctor08.png
at http://www.asondheim.org/doctor09.png
thank you for looking at my good mental health.

__