of J-D and of

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Oct 10 19:54:33 CEST 2004

of J-D and of

Rav, Reb, Rabbi, of which of

no one passes death, passes along death of

Lyotard towards the end of his life of

what we _do_ is mourn of

he is part of the air, part of the speech, part of the ear of

and of which, Karl Kraus, palimpsest of

the therapeutic of reading, delight in the true-real complexity of
the world, which we are always already given, always already there

Rosset's idiocy of the real, Sartre's family idiot, Flaubert's Bouvard
and Pecuchet of

he in-forms my work, Dan Graham would say of others, but is it true,
as well, to Vito Acconci, at which point I would be reading Weyl,
Minsky, Wittgenstein of

Derrida and plasma and the paysage wounds of speech of

of the language of words and their talisman and of death, quietude of

wounds of misrecognition which still tremble in alterity's face of

in these dark times the complexity of the world shone with a dull glitter
almost ray-traced, splines just beneath the surface of

jahrzeit, yahrzeit of the day one of

of the morning of day one of

crying and writing, chiasm of

and the fascism of the punctum, the binary operation of absorption,
the singularity of the older wounds of

are we reading the Derrida of

are we reading Derrida

particle physics and emanants of plasma, of the disarticulations of

will we be writing of

claiming and losing a Jew, of what justice structuring the meta-forms
of claim, and clearing a path of leaves, autumnal, and plains and meadows
of infinite paths, and protean behavior and stochastic walks of

the love and meanness of america

murmuring of the world of the generation of 68 of the world and as with
Byars, unanswered questions and their permanency and the problematic of
their permanency of

will have already spoken of

and of

and of