Tanks on the Streets of Los Angeles

Ivo Skoric ivo at reporters.net
Fri Nov 12 05:22:13 CET 2004

Where was he from? Kansas? Check this out - in Los Angeles military
rolled out their first Tien An Men maneuvres:
http://indymedia.us/en/2004/11/2183.shtml
ivo

On 11 Nov 2004 at 14:01, Miroslav Visic wrote:

Last week I was at my firm's "disaster recovery facility" in New
Jersey. I tried to make a conversation with a guard on duty -- who
recently left the US Marines Corps. I asked him about the
brainwashing in military and if he ever would go to kill his own
people, or bomb Pennsylvania for e.g. He went silent for good two
minutes and finally said: "Yes, I would bomb Pennsylvania..." He
became very excited about the idea...