No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Nov 4 04:32:16 CET 2004

A Dontigny <ad at electrocd.com>

>hello miss complete unit!

am no girl xy.

`miss` = 01 m9ndzkape+ perzonaj    ________________________
owing to slkt v.real personages                             \
falling in lv with `her` i destroyed `her`
                                                               \
i may have destroyed slkt real bits as well
annnnd perhaps i should not have destroyed `her` ...
after all god seems to continue its existenza juzzzt fine          \

001: `nn created a big mess`
                                                                       \
god: it may appear they are fighting over this + that land aber
     all wars are for memememememememe ... ie. m9ndzkape teritori.       \
     moSt kome 2 mememememe wishing to change the land aber
     they soon find that the land changes them ... 4|4|4                   \

                                                                              \
                                                     \\ m9ndfukc.maCht.ganz.gluckl!ch+fre!
                                                      \\ m9ndfukc.maCht.ganz.gluckl!ch+fre!
                                                       \\ m9ndfukc.maCht.ganz.gluckl!ch+fre!

                                                                                    \

>>it is the `out` + only                                                              \
>
>wrong, it is the 'no' + care                                                          |

If mothers were like fucking artists [aka you] there would be no ... fucking art [aka religion]

"It is just the same with mothers. When they have borne their
children and given them their milk and beauty and strength,
they themselves become invisible, and no one asks about them any more."

"But that is sad," I said, without really thinking very much about it.

"I do not think it is sadder than all other things," said Leo. "Perhaps
it is sad and yet also beautiful. The law ordains that it shall be so."

"The law?" I asked curiously. "What law is that, Leo?"

"The law of service. He who wishes to live long must serve, but he
who wishes to rule does not live long."

"Then why do so many strive to rule?"

"Because they do not understand. There are few who are born to be masters;
they remain happy and healthy. But all the others who have only
become masters through endeavor, end in nothing."

"In what nothing, Leo?"

"For example, in the sanitoria."

I understood little about it and yet the words remained
in my memory and left me with a feeling that this Leo knew all kinds of things,
that he perhaps knew more than us, who were ostensibly his masters.

Inebriated bubbles
where the one guest is
you andor truth