Go to GOOGLE HOME!

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Nov 9 22:55:04 CET 2004

Go to GOOGLE HOME!

Coming home to Google, a sudden INCREASE in hits!

Go to Google Home
Web    Images    Groups    News    Froogle    Desktop    more
  Web 	Results 1 - 10 of about 16,800 for "Alan Sondheim". (0.33 seconds)
455 results stored on your computer - Hide - About
 	velpress.txt - VEL by Alan Sondheim Book Description: A collection
of codework - Nov 8

Well then it went down to 10,700 where it usually meanders. It was up
there for about ten minutes. I was so happy! I couldn't believe my luck! I
am doing everything I can to ensure my survival! I'm suicidal! Miserable!
This was going to push me over the edge. I finally had enough sites! I'd
live for a few months longer. Then I'd off myself... maybe! Just about all
the protection I need! But so vulnerable!

But here's what happened - just a bit later - you can see for yourself!

Go to Google Home
Web    Images    Groups    News    Froogle    Desktop    more
  Web	Results 1 - 10 of about 10,700 for "Alan Sondheim". (0.36 seconds)
455 results stored on your computer - Hide - About
 	velpress.txt - VEL by Alan Sondheim Book Description: A collection
of codework - Nov 8

It took .03 seconds longer! It wondered "what was up"! I've gone back to
the drawing board! I need more affirmation, reassurance, backup. There's
just not enough to go around! I'm on it! I'm in on it! Yes, when 20,000
comes, I think that's it, I'll kill myself! Reinforcements. It will take a
year or so to peter out, after-fuck dribble, cleanup! Right now, it's too
risky! More, more!

THIS JUST IN!!! - Now I'm getting worried! It's about time! Stay tuned!

Go to Google Home
Web    Images    Groups    News    Froogle    Desktop    more
  Web 	Results 1 - 10 of about 16,800 for "Alan Sondheim". (0.58 seconds)
455 results stored on your computer - Hide - About
 	velpress.txt - VEL by Alan Sondheim Book Description: A collection
of codework - Nov 8

Time now: Tue Nov  9 16:45:32 EST 2004!

It's ABOUT TIME!
It's about GOOGLE HOME!