[syndicate] ....

fmadre at free.fr fmadre at free.fr
Wed May 5 12:37:44 CEST 2004

Selon Aliette Guibert <guibertc at criticalsecret.com>:
> MORE, it was never a question on what I would be unsub or I unsub ...

for the record (holy shit!) I never thought that anyone would remove you from
any mailing list: you are too entertaining and have always acted as a good
serf, respectful of authority, today again rejoicing that some of your posts
make it to nettime.

I, oh so naively, thought that your "right of answer" x-post was a condemnation
of the moderation process itself; it was not, I'm sorry for being angelically
stupid.

> But I have not done because I need to stay while there are so much questions
> to debate on logical and meta-historical infos on politicsthat worry us
> immediatly.

yeah, yeah, sure
whatever

bye,