Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Wed May 5 12:28:47 CEST 2004

MORE, it was never a question on what I would be unsub or I unsub ...

I could imagine that I would not post during a time, as every one does it on
every list sometimes, but that is not an info, it isan usual feeling for
everyone !!

I have talked on this question seeing a lot of names without publishing more
onnettime-l and ghanging the sound ofthe posts, and he answered me that no,
they were all still sub but not posting for a moemnt... so probably if I
would do the same that wouldnot be a "frenche exception" comportment !!!

But I have not done because I need to stay while there are so much questions
to debate on logical and meta-historical infos on politicsthat worry us
immediatly.

One post is moderated, and one other is not. It depends of the moderator :
which one. The same for nettime-l that nettime-fr