[syndicate] Re: [Ds

Frederic Madre fmadre at free.fr
Wed May 26 23:58:54 CEST 2004

ooo

According to Mark Mears, Chief Marketing Officer of Blimpie International,
Inc., the BLIMPIE "Super Summer" promotion is just one aspect of the
company's ongoing efforts to redefine the sandwich category by increasing
awareness of the BLIMPIE product superiority, unique, fresh-sliced
preparation technique and category exclusive Panini Grills.

"It is our 40th Birthday this year and we want to make a big impression
both with our hot new menu concepts and our exciting promotions," said
Mears. "This year isn't just a milestone to celebrate BLIMPIE being
'40-years young,' but also the revitalization of the brand and transition
of BLIMPIE from a traditional neighborhood sub shop into a more consumer
driven 'contemporary deli' complemented with the entertainment and fun. We
want the world to learn what our millions of customers already know -- It's
not just a sandwich, it's a BLIMPIE -- a remarkable sensory experience."

ray

f.