butterfly fugue

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Mar 24 06:38:34 CET 2004

butterfly fugue

http://www.asondheim.org/deathfugue.mov

this is the mating that triggered the war that killed all the people
the silent wings stirring up anguish, no one can take the blame
we are all innocent in our lives, we are all wounded
we will not eat we will live to do as much injury as possible
we will bring everyone to their knees, how dare they
we are the fury of the righteous and the violence of the lord
we are christ's burning, yahweh's drowning, allah's stoning
how dare we speak in the name of the truth
we are the murderers' fire and water and stone
one with annihilation
one with the world

__