No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Mar 24 02:06:46 CET 2004

>i finally received my copy of your krop3rom cd and i think it is fantastic

the copy you have purchased is likely stolen.
the record company stole the initial release, hence no more public releases of any sound compositions

>this is a long time since i first read the review of it in keyboard magazine
>
>if i understand correctly, you have available a 2nd cd from kagi

sorry, am no longer interested in distributing anything internationally.
likewise 0 emails in approx 50 days

to the MOTHER FUCKERS who wanted to kill me ... enjoy
Your looping orders: "NOT HERE!!" have come to life

>i am wondering if i can order

purchasing - much too affordable ...