No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Mar 14 04:24:01 CET 2004

>http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsPackageArticle.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=475385&se
>ction=news - ?
>My friends father ( Mr. Madrigal )  has a friend whoes 2 sons died on Thursday..

sorry to hear that Martin, but frankly in the scheme of things it is completely inconsequential

IF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS WANT WESTERN DEMOCRACY YOU HAVE TO CEASE THE INDIVIDUAL NONSENSE

you, as individuals in western democracies, dont mean anything.
your happiness. loved ones. sorrows. etc are completely worthless.
western democracies [and all ost.eu countries importing that refuse] exist at your expense.

politicians abs l o v e this "bullshit"