and We keep

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Mar 13 23:03:05 CET 2004

and We keep

and We keep above worldld cocodeine keeps headaches awayay cocontinuous
life living plumsms ththe egyptian book deadad motor roared aroundnd sky
stumbles its feetet sound motherboard seems disconnecteded world totoday
found accomplishment and defuge the world greatly irreducible. and We keep
both a sense of accomplishment and defuge the world suffer defuge and then
it goes lackluster and the worlds are goes lackluster and the worlds are
tarnished. and We keep a certain style and every organism is a world of
miracles, and every creature dissolves in the disappear. look at the fury
of the world around us. and We keep

We keep the weakened grasp of the world on the world
We keep the retreat from the world into speed-speed transcendence
We keep the retreat from the world into pseudo-worlds
We keep the prevalence of pseudo-worlds, semi-worlds, quasi-worlds
We keep the unhinged world in precession, dead eyes of the world
We keep the world of malignant cancers, world of dismemberments
We keep the plummeting of the world, planetary trashing
We keep the world ungrasped, speed-speed unhinged

and We keep above our worldld
and We keep above our worldld

_