No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Mar 7 17:27:00 CET 2004

>If i would know more about your background perhaps
>it would be enough to refer to one of the main
>criteria of the historical avant-garde, the
>unity of life and art. Avant-garde never was seeking
>isolation and never aimed to be at the periphery of
>society.

In other words avant-garde = warfare for the "first world"

>It's another question that many of these
>artists ended at the Gulag, or in best cases were
>condemned to oblivion.
>I learned for instance that when Lajos Kassak died
>- he was one of the most outstanding artist of the Hungarian
>avant-garde, he founded among others the international
>activist magazine MA - almost everyone was shocked to find
>out that he was alive till the late 60's. So much he was
>ignored, that people beleived that he was dead since longtime.

hesse: it is the same with mothers.

If mothers were like these fucking artists there would be no ... mothers

>I also learned through an artistic action of Gyorgy
>Jovanovics in the 70's where artists and writers
>of the historical avant-garde were present,
>that those people were happy to gain recognition even
>if not personally, but in the work of the next generation.
>Jovanovics produced fake radio news in a small
>gallery in Budapest that commented the work of the
>new generation of the Hungarian avant-garde artists.

"bullshit"

>So if you would ask me,

well - you are an aristocrat not a ...

>i am extremely proud that
>once in the life, it's not for instance George Bush
>who makes news at Reuters, but one of the artists
>i appreciate and respect the most.

Reuters - "first world" business

>Look at the body of work of Istvan Kantor/Monty Cantsin,

looked at some - pop tart 1 dimensional lookatme "bullshit"

>all communication guerilla,

"bullshit"

>all projects of artistic
>appropiation of state priviledges,

"bullshit"

>partly also the
>anticopyright movement,

"bullshit"

>poetry performers,

        "bullshit"

>noise producers,

"bullshit"

>they all  owe him something. Not speaking
>about the robotics performances that so far have been
>not appropiated,

Are you referring to the pour some blood on some modern 2x
wrap some keyboard kables around her et voila after $1000000 - ART +?
If so I am in accord.

>nothing even similar is experienced
>or produced.
>Why would he not gain recognition?

My point precisely

>nn, i don't know what your artistic
>credo is presently, i don't see much except insults
>at the adress of the most various people.

My point precisely