<nettime> RFC: nettime nominated for Golden Nica

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Sun Mar 7 19:24:17 CET 2004

3/6/2004 5:00:48 PM, "pall" <pall at fa.is> wrote:

>Before anyone starts counting their Nica's... This is a pretty basic form
>letter that they send out to lots of people. Saying Nettime has been
>"nominated" for a Golden Nica isn't exactly correct. They're just requesting
>that you submit for inclusion in the competition.
>
>--
>Pall Thayer
>artist/teacher
>http://www.this.is/pallit
>http://130.208.220.190
>http://130.208.220.190/nuharm
>http://130.208.220.190/panse

Syndicate was also invited to the competition...
I don't know how you all would feel about it.
Actually Clement Thomas has an excellent project
proposal that would very well fit in the competition.
His Waterzooi would be an interface where syndicate subscribers
could upload documentation of meetings. Frederic Madre
added to this the idea of decentralised micro-meetings,
something similar to Vittire Baroni's Incongruous Meeting
series, a project that was very successful in the mail art
network some years ago.
Waterzooi got stucked several times becuase of
lack of enough knowledge and experience in php
programming.

greetings,
Anna