[syndicate] Re: ko (fwd)

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Wed Mar 24 15:24:44 CET 2004

I agree
basically
with frederic

http://anart.no/~syndicate/subpages/filter.html
does this need an update?

I understand that you are angry Anna
but I do not believe
in exclusion as an answer to hatred (and is there really hatred? what
about the all the hatred that is never expressed? isn't this much
more common? is it less dangerous?)
this would be a violent act.

Sometimes I am tired of online and Syndicate and all too,
(things might not correspond to my expectations)
I then make a pause
it has been a good decision for me

hm .. but I guess, I tend to take very rational decisions
and
it is perhaps not always good to do so
sometimes one closes the door to a possible new path this way
perhaps

I would not be very sorry if you quit the list
really

And I think perhaps
in one way you are possibly right
we should try to
send some more tarts and cakes and cookies to Syndicate
but this has nothing to do with nn

by the way:
as you suggested I wrote another message to Andreas about the V2
archives. We will see.

kind regards,
Claudia