where it went

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Jun 13 06:09:07 CEST 2004

where it went

Hi i i t t t t t t terhe e e a a a a a a and d d w w w w w w wocmele e e t
t t t t t to o o w w w w w w wdrenoful l l R R R R R R Radio o o O O O O O
O One e e i i i i it's s s s s s s s s seevn n n t t t t t t thirty y y t
t t t t t there e e i i i i i i in n n t t t t t t the e e mroning g g a a
a a a a and d d h h h h hree's s s a a a a a a a a a g g g g g g gdeoln n
n o o o o o o oldie e e a a a a a a a a a g g g g g g great t t c c c c c
c classic c c f f f f f f form m m A A A A Arthur r r A A A A A A Askey! !
! arbitration n n e e e e e e esplanade

A A A h h h h h h house e e i i i i i i is s s a a a a a a a a a m m m m m
m machine e e f f f f f f for r r l l l l l l living g g i i i i i i in. .
. I I I a a a a a a am m m a a a a a a a l l l l l l leader r r b b b b b
b by y y d d d d d d default, , , o o o o o o only y y b b b b b b because
e e n n n n n n nature e e d d d d deos s s n n n n n n not t t a a a a a
a allow w w a a a a a a a a a v v v v v v vacuum. . . Doemcracy: : : I I I
I I I In n n w w w w w w which h h y y y y you u u s s s s s s say y y w w
w w w w what t t y y y y y y you u u l l l l l l like e e a a a a a a and
d d d d d d d d do o o w w w w w w what t t y y y y y y you're e e t t t t
tlod. . . Zel l l b b b b b b baslohmo o o 1 1 1 1 1 1 16b5R

tarrier r r Tala a a y y y y y y yawahGorushunhza

but t t I'm m m attaching g g the e e electomagnets. . . but t t I'm m m
splitting g g the e e harnesses. . . but t t I'm m m reassembling g g the
e e harnesses. . . but t t Terri i i and d d Jorge e e and d d Azure e e
are e e dismembered. . . but t t they're e e sped d d up. . . but t t it's
s s the e e chaotic c c domain. . . but t t it's s s between n n here e e
and d d there. . . but t t now's s s your r r time. . . but t t there's s
s no o o returning. . . but t t there's s s no o o constitution. . . but t
t there's s s no o o contract.

the e e body y y is s s what t t it t t is. . . the e e body y y is s s
just t t that. . . the e e body y y is s s already y y lost. . .  link k k
to o o link, , , somewhere e e else: : : the e e body's s s lost t t in n
n it.

_