7 face of Dr. Ing La0

Lanny Quarles solipsis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 08:26:33 CEST 2004

7 face of Dr. Ing La0

At Tabor Hill Nietzscheo Volcano Park the writing has stopped
the hours drip slowly in the diving bell and thrumming towers
sitting here at dusk who are my companions
faces 7 face of Dr. Ing La0

At Lungmanta Gay Science Destruction Hole the writing has plunged
the minutes boil on a grey velvet anvil where dynamites swarm
sitting here at midnight my friends are restless in my pores
their faces poke out, faces of high principle, 7 face
of Dr. Ing La0

At Lelecun Anti-Christ Bottle Factory the drinking has stopped
the writing drips slowly in the mordant fishbowl
sitting here at dawn what is my great companions
the heads of cillia have a single tortured body
now you look at 7 face of Dr. Ing La0'd

http://www.hevanet.com/solipsis/faces/face1.jpg
http://www.hevanet.com/solipsis/faces/face2.jpg
http://www.hevanet.com/solipsis/faces/face3.jpg