[syndicate] mosaic

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Sat Jul 31 15:02:02 CEST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "bobig" <eric.m at bobig.com>
To: "Syndicate" <syndicate at anart.no>
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 5:53 AM
Subject: Re: [syndicate] mosaic

==> are you maître capello ?

James Allan a écrit :

>  bobig wrote:
>
> > ==> well these kids are old now. perhaps dead. it's a old porn
> > movie from 1925....
>

>  Ya right, well, if they spent less time in the park and more time in
>  class they at least (the editor) could have put a sentence
>  together...Ya, it's sad. Funny though, studies have shown that people
>  of this generation had 30% more sex than subsequent generations.

admitted of course ; but from the country to the city I can't beleive that
the sexual activity would not be intense in the last two centuries and
more.... seduction and preliminary more intimist or secret, another culture,
or any violences so awfull not a trade... Pornography isn't a useful
productive and countable vision of sex ? not a cup of tea :)

>  Probably spent less time online answering msgs from strangers and
>  more time getting funky with Barry White 8-tracks.

you do not enjoy Barry White's industrial machine ?
(staying my favourite Marvin Gaye ;-)