yuckety yuckety poot yuckety poot

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Jan 22 16:11:37 CET 2004

yuckety yuckety poot yuckety poot

i was watching a rerun of rosanne and she said, dinner's ready guys,
yuckety yuckety poot yuckety poot. the fascist bush was giving a speech
about killing everyone and he said, they're unamerican, yuckety yuckety
poot yuckety poot. but over the holidays i heard jingle bells jingle bells
yuckety yuckety poot yuckety poot and this morning my tiny niece sang to
me mary had a little yuckety yuckety poot yuckety poot. i went to church
and the choir sang and the preacher said, onward christian soldiers,
marching as to yuckety yuckety poot yuckety poot. i turned on the radio
and heard they declared war on belgium, in belgium they're yuckety yuckety
poot yuckety poot. later azure said to me, i'm reading foucault, he talks
about the eighteenth century and its yuckety yuckety poot yuckety poot.
this was almost too much for me as i was writing a piece about cyberterror
and yuckety yuckety poot yuckety poot.

_