Visions and Structure of Empire

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Jan 17 09:24:25 CET 2004

Visions and Structure of Empire

America. of proud we of what we do. what You do.
Amerika Amerikkka. or America. are proud are our
Amerika not or Amerika manipulate more. beg This
Amerikkka.  You America.  Amerikkka. proud
Branches Three Government of owned them by The
Christian care democracy. Godless.  care
Christian culture good.  democracy. you banks.
Christian is good. and think.
God-Given. most any powerful most who soldiers
Government.  of can You complain can all trade
Government. complain can all complain want.  If
Internet. country Your exists country because We
Internet. think. you __ __ you time any want we
Mars. and own. to words and listen not
Our beautiful most men Our athletes best The
Our most the powerful most who powerful songs.
Superpower. last not are Amerika not Your mean
There perfect. no is destroying We country. our
United The States United stronger are than We
United stronger States than culture. culture Our
We the are first the successful We last and
allow to it exist. to invented they again listen
and flooding of rivers have stories your over
any disease. any punished are let stupid are
are Internet. our Your force. you. own control
are fast. are never will be never no There
are have We best want. backwards. have infidels.
areas God-Given.  world. automobile. people.
areas bad world. the God-Given. is are but lazy
athletes live wealthiest longer live wealthiest
backwards.  television infidels.  television. it
banks. free obey. great a mixed great salad
bark say if bark. say If bark. evil.  will die
bark say we bark. say If think. to. you
beautiful athletes else believe.  Godless. give
because Internet.  using Your Internet.
believe. democracy.  bomb planes any bomb time
believe. you give will coming Capitalism from
best have really fires bark. evil. are evil are
boring. are television Your successful the in
century. a world's the and flooding millions and
century. first We are first the are We first are
complaints. build want, kill build kill.  want,
complaints. your want, they build anyone longer
country because exists allow country. States
country yours. is whatever control economy your
cultures old fast. new.  care not Godless. are
deserve We lives. our wealth. our entertainment.
destroy will culture. beautiful women men
destroying no country.  bomb. United of proud
destroying want time but cultures not. fast.
do to.  tell Government.  yours. can with trade
drugs.  sell great men mixed great are bad the
else anyone deserve Other lives.  anything
entertainment. of buy will us our manipulate
ever planes Our bomb will any everything stupid.
evil evil. destroy good. culture. destroy Our
for else Other wealth. lazy world's or and
free with trade starve with sports starve us beg
freest automobile.  airplane new all is want.
have.  everything wars have. exist. radio
invented television.  radio fires earthquakes
irrelevant.  thinking tired killed.  millions
kill want, kill. to thinking Your weak earth.
kill. complaints.  listen think bark will if
killed. millions living for harder Other for
lazy slow but lazy not.  force. through using
lives. work wealth. harder work determined are
living soldiers bad living last not Superpower.
matter think you us. think military want
military Our perfect. is your Our We culture Our
mixed wealthy of women have fires and volcanos.
more. coming This from matter Branches you
new freest people. automobile. the new the
new. never mean be never always be moon or
not. are cultures fast. old are areas bad world.
obey. free will trade free deserve wealth.
ourselves It you. doesn't It matter airplane
over stories again over irrelevant. Government
own have. you wars Your television best
own.  Mars. words own. mean always will moon the
owned Government them owned by them will by do
owned will Government do will tell we them tell
people earth. on own We you. own control We your
people. new freest the backwards.  is infidels.
perfect.  military There perfect. new. are slow
powerful ever who lived.  ever planes lived.
protect against ourselves It against doesn't It
protect determined ourselves disease. let
protect to ourselves protect determined doesn't
proudest our people proudest on stronger bomb.
proudest people our on people earth.  on own
punished die let anything die sell doesn't you
radio invented television. and airplane the
really We take will nothing. are earthquakes
revolutions and stupid. are entertain will world
revolutions wars stupid.  revolutions entertain
salad mixed wealthy salad women wealthy soldiers
songs movies songs. boring.  movies strong. are
sports.  stupid songs sports. stupid movies Your
sports. stupid songs Your songs. stupid boring.
starve will obey. not sports Your words books
stories again over they ideologies stories heard
strong.  weak proudest strong. our wealthiest
successful a in century. a take really nothing.
take earthquakes nothing. talk You everything
than disease.  drugs. punished stronger bomb.
the live We longer live anyone than whatever if
they ideologies books heard work We harder work
think.  __ __ think. complain want. you is
through economy force.  through else anyone
through economy our through country Your exists
tired are listening of irrelevant. listening
tired talk listening kill thinking talk
to it exist. to invented We always Mars.  moon
us buy manipulate Capitalism beg ever who lived.
us. Three The Branches Three Government to.
volcanos.  killed. flooding first in Empire a in
volcanos. rivers flooding millions rivers want,
what of we what do. we You do. weak are old slow
what think you us. of The us. Three economy your
will more. for This more. coming is from us
words books Your ideologies Your heard against
world entertain entertainment.  world buy using
world's last and Superpower.  you Capitalism
you anything take sell will drugs. the will tell
you. your control give banks.  sports obey.
yours.  is whatever evil bark allow we it allow