dyslexia

portholeaccel portholeaccel at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 06:26:42 CET 2004

octavo
have you really heard dyslexia and her sweet
voice
See
that is why you wanna be there
perfect body
Derrida is death mapping on building"s the sweet
dyslexia of the Holocaust
psst programming is easy for dyslexics you see
you will trust him
he has touched your perfected body with his hand
(mind)
and you want to travel with her and you want to
travel blind
it is so sweet the dyslexia ask vango ask all the
rest it is just linear algebra abstracted at the
best
see my friends from India even Debi agreez
this you, think is so .... lost is so powerful
look at Bernard shaw and quick script........
my sweet heart is not determined by this language
it is deceit (the drunk)
 travel blind
i am on the verge of not being catatonic neither
more
i call the mirror
i want to travel with her
i want to travel blind
i remember to FORGET AND FORGET TO REMEMBER

mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest of
them all?
by far it is you my fairest queen
while Suzanna holds the mirror
n3krozoft
is truelove
stab my fucking eyes out now if i do not do it my
self sweet Iran so sorry how sick we are paradise
knows not what we wish for our movie suggest but
otherwise and India your slums your Calcutta rid
the of deceit and bring fresh water and
electricity soon for me i am setting here 4
months behind and soon privatization will come i
ask for a delay but i think to the farm i will go

i remember the barges and the firefly's and well
the roads are still dirt so if i fail cuz of
your class war (neu libralism) you may, you may
find me there
you can come visit miss dyslexia we will be sweet
together like midnight and well the fireflies in
some synaptic orchestra
it will be truelove but you will long for the
city and the games you have been predetermined to

i will continue to beg for visitors
all is trulove.
they will teach us kindness cuz we all be broke
as a joke livin paycheck to paycheck now
all men will be sailor's untill the sea freez
them
u want to travel with them and you want to travel
blind
as touched
and you know she has touched your perfect bodie
with her mind
truelove

=====
depARTURES Vs. arRIVALS