\\ Cycling74 modular bible

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Jan 16 14:13:08 CET 2004

>>>why dont you ask zicarelli why he had to have some of his body organs removed
>>>and employ others to feed `his` smarter.than.him offspring
>>

>>why dont you ask zicarelli why he raises his children in neighborhoods
>>where spouses get into physical fights in front of `his` house
>>
>>why dont you ask zicarelli why his employees drink benadryl to cope with stress
>>
>>why dont you ask zicarelli why his employees earn ~1/3 the industry rate
>>
>>why dont you ask zicarelli why his employees live like rats
>>

>>max -> McMAX
>>
>>simply.garbage just for you [fu]
>

>why dont you ask zicarelli why `his` company is named Cycling74
>what it was supposed to represent [his childhood]
>and what it became [himself - a McSUPERMARKET
>
>why dont you ask zicarelli why even the images on Cycling74's are stolen
>why dont you ask zicarelli why even the software he sells isn't authored by him
>
>why dont you ask yourself why use garbage and output garbage for garbage
>

>nn glances at n2o - mhm. in your garbage for very good reasons.
>because i see your garbage and where it is seeping
>and that is impermissible

why dont you ask zicarelli why his press releases state: Cycling74 has "tapped [a human being]"
ie. Cycling74 exploits cheap labor \ disoriented employees
MODULAR BIBLE. commandment 1 - thou shall tap other human beings

why dont you ask zicarelli why he taps his customers are targets:
ie.  Cycling74 expatiates customers \ gullible consumers
MODULAR BIBLE. commandment 2 - thou shall tap other human beings

 David Zicarelli has tap tapped
"comment: This is like a distribution agreement, example: Steinberg
 and Propellerheads (Rebirth etc.). c74 would be interested, speaking
 as a korporat serf for a moment, because we have a user list
 we can "target." Bam! Bam! Bam!"

why dont you ask your mirrors who you are.
kurt ralske has - the mirror responded: you are an affordable whore. tap tapped.

stories within stories ... within many more to come stories.
lovely stories - as only truth does life.

nn - as per usual taking the very elongated + expensive route. i was made that way - in ost.eu