another OS X question

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Jan 16 11:12:08 CET 2004

>Downside: She wants to run it on a Mac OS X system (powerbook)
>
>Is there any news on nato for OSX? I do not own Jitter and I don't want
>to, so I need to look for other solutions

You are faced with a decision you, I and every other human being have to make each day.

The path you choose will resemble the rest of your life and ultimately who you are.

The decision is yours, and I understand it isnt a trivial one.
Most human beings are weak. You, I cannot do anything about that fact.
Choose that which harmonizes with your life.

I have delayed my choice, partly because I did not like what I saw,
namely that I have dedicated my life to those who hate. At times the fact
that there are several, as you, who have refused to join in the murderous fastfood corruption
exemplified by Cycling74 and thieves, has swayed me into opposition.

I am not sure opposing human debris will improve matters.
The problem is deeper than Cycling74. David Zicarelli and other thieves
have exploited me forcefully, yet they routinely exploit others voluntarily
or surreptitiously, eg. David Zicarelli financing and encouraging others
to commit crimes, Rokeby, Ralske, and other 1 dimensional parasites
by surreptitiously reappropriating others intellectual property,
others yet by oiling the wheels of corruption, eg. Steim, BEK, Ircam, V2, etc.

I do not know of your personal life, but I have known a better world,
one which lifes complete human beings, not caricatures of,
one which I actually desire sacrificing myself for.

This `benadryl`, art.mafia infested world is a supermarket
for unhealthy, diseased, abs refuse, supermarket serfs.
It destroys every aspect of a personally meaningful, individually chosen, human life.

Wishing you well in your travels through life.

Regards, NN