KEYWORD APOLLO/COORDINATE EPOCH

August Highland hmfah3 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 11:52:51 CET 2004

KEYWORD APOLLO/COORDINATE EPOCH

Defraction #0000001:

The optical axis of the projects/ccdmosaic/ the actual name of the.  Degeneracy (r). except version
of the document TO ALL: CAN REACH ME.  Aperture detnam filter docs/heasarc/ofwg/docs/.  String that
identifies, recommended that the stupefaction ,agahst,  In fits datastream order whatever that is.
3. Keywords that.

Defraction #0000002:

Would be similar to must do your zero character string which.  Document describing the, I STILL WANT
TO KNOW REFERENCE:  During the entire DISLIKE IT IS A TERMINAL those of us that think.  Of "this
jerk dosnt, reference frame is given the FITS file. This.  Of observation hopless said "finger the
LEVEL OF THE SUBJECT..

Defraction #0000003:

Variable as "infinity" definition of this think I know you,  "fuck-me" smile that she that that
would be.  Floating point number, ~DOM~DOM~DOM~DOM~DOM hide the error.  Yes, no one would ask HDU:
any DATATYPE: docs/heasarc/ofwg/docs/.  Giving the exposure time RADECSYS keyword, and.

Defraction #0000004:

Then the names must be, EXAMPLE BRANCHING TO A move down farther and.  Reference to a document
heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/ the optical axis of the.  Stock tightly around me as I ORY. HOWEVER THIS
WOULD.  Deg, a histogram of the reference frame is given.  Checksum.html hdu: any minus sign may
precede *********  *********.

Defraction #0000005:

Ofwg recomm/r11.html DATATYPE: string deg.  Was pointed, which reduce the net detailed.
Docs/heasarc/ofwg/docs/ associated HDUCLASn.  And the capacity of the head slightly and looked MADE
A MISTAKE IN HAVING.  By spaces in columns 9, the observation: SO THATS WHAT 'ESC I'.

Defraction #0000006:

Blowing up and forcing a character string.  Had orders, which become RA.NOM DEC.NOM RA.OBJ keyword
shall contain a.  Generate the data that, string COMMENT: IAU name has both a BRAIN   AND.  That
aaron, unsigned HAVE TO SAY THAT   VERY that more bits may be.  There are, REFERENCE: DP.

Defraction #0000007:

On me. conjunction with the or 'BINTABLE' extensions.  Detector. the value, where either).  From
sticking?", tax is due. Now consider YOUR DOLLARS AVAILABLE.  That month you still here. The value
of this VERSIONS) GET VERY.  You speak, thine @!#%*? frame is given by the.

Defraction #0000008:

Stay in your seat and CIS Cursor Control ESC approximated by the.  I was in school (i'm header. It
is.  Knowledge of  the rules ('.') character..  September night, a title that is suitable EXAMPLE OF
/ IF YOU.  Into meticulous FILE ON the only way in which a.

Defraction #0000009:

Floating point number, units of seconds. ONTIME the.  Definition: the value brush the back of my It
wails as the brisk.  Said that,i just trying so solution  is for.  The current hdu intense orgasm
that was tones).  Docs/heasarc/ofwg/docs/ quoted string should be.

August Highland
www.go-ego-go.com