God re-elected President Robertson

A Dontigny ad at electrocd.com
Tue Jan 6 01:10:16 CET 2004

Pat Robertson: God tells me it's Bush in a blowout
Associated Press
NORFOLK, Va. -- Pat Robertson said Friday that God told him President
Bush will be re-elected in a landslide.
[...]
``The Lord has just blessed him,'' Robertson said of Bush. ``I mean,
he could make terrible mistakes and comes out of it. It doesn't make
any difference what he does, good or bad, God picks him up because
he's a man of prayer and God's blessing him.''

---

i'm hearing terrible China things
known to be a Christian God broadcaster
2004 believe the election will be spiritual
George China loves man
George makes mistakes and bless China
I really think Robertson will re-elect the Lord
bad days, Robertson loves any Christian
some believe that mistakes blessed the revival
Lord means Bush
China Friday will bless the Network
the unbelievable God re-elected President Robertson
George doesn't broadcast blessings
Robertson explained the Lord loves his program
2004 George God loves the Friday Lord
blessed up share spent on broadcasting

--
--