No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Feb 29 22:20:31 CET 2004

dalas v.

>> >however, there are
>> >orphans in Romania, and my help was much needed
>>
>> The resources you consumed were worth more
>
>i paid for the resources i consumed.

With my money. Trebuie sa platesti cu ceva mai personal intelegi ...

>> >and appreciated
>>
>> Fishing for appreciation for `helping` people is
>> worse than hurting people
>
>i didn't fish for anything. i didn't go over there to
>get patted on the back. i only brought the issue up
>because

Fishing for appreciation for `helping` people
is worse than hurting people

>i'm not sure

         religious overtones MOTHER FUCKER

>what you've ever done to help
>relieve the situations you're always bringing up.

The situations I'm always bringing up
to occident girlies

  up: relieve the situation ...

doun: "call me later if you want
       You never call me though..
       y is that?"

  up: everything has been clarified

>> My religion is cosmic and poetic ecstasy
>
>Religious overtones MOTHERFUCKER.

Illiteracy, jankee serf

>oh, and you're a
>jankee too.

at 15c

>or at least as much as i am.

I am everything you arent and reversible

>i paid for the resources i consumed.

Between 1950 and 1972 the standard of living increased steadily.
Its decrease began slowly at first but accelerated after 1978.
The decrease registered was a result of Romania's efforts to
reduce the amount of consumer goods on the market, done partly
at the suggestion of the IMF to increase exports and improve
the balance of trade _ pay off the IMF loans

Progress, occident MOTHER FUCKERS style

"Nu nea lasat sa ne distram, ma" .... daaaaa, simply.gullible idiots