No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Feb 29 17:47:39 CET 2004

some "bullshit" from a simply frightened by reality cow boy

"the main purpose of this [ultra amusingly free book] book is to show
that the idea of a functional, successful communist society has proven to be
a dead cocoon. However, there are still enough unrealistic dreamers who
would like to try a communist system. I want to show here that a society
based on a communist ideology cannot survive [let's drink to you]"

[here comes the punch the jankee line]

"It is because so many humans desire a guaranteed level of means
of life that the lures of communism pose a continuing threat.

A sociologist once asked about 1000 different subjects to describe
their ideas about perfect happiness. The sociologist and his subjects
were living in a highly developed democratic country. A large portion of
the subjects responded as follows:

- I want to have a house with at least 3 rooms and a car
- I want to be given a job that fits my education as soon as I graduate from school
- I want a free educational system
- I want free health care
- I want a good pension that covers all my needs when I retire
- I want to have equal assets and privileges with my superiors
  so that I can never be humiliated no matter what place I am in society

The sociologist was shocked to discover in these responses a perfect
description of the communist promises. This shows that people, by nature,
are not competitive, but would like to receive everything in exchange
for very little effort."