Giuliani

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Feb 25 06:54:35 CET 2004

been losing sleep - the 'surprise' that Chomsky thinks Bush may produce -
I think first Osama, then Giuliani as VP - it's perfect - goes along with
the convention in NYC - who wouldn't vote for patriotism -

depressing as hell - i can't see how this is stoppable - it's why G. is
keeping quiet at this point - waiting in the wings - he's got the same
cutthroat mentality - coupled with rigid Catholicism - we're doomed -

any thoughts on this? - the Republican strategy gets more and more
transparent every day -

this isn't original with me btw - Alan