No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Feb 23 03:20:10 CET 2004

>nationalism is the chief hallmark of Westernization.

with ill intentioned occident prodding + interventionism,
balkan states nationalized their religions, in the process
destroying their multi-national character, myths  + traditions.

1941-1944 years saw in croatia the alliance of catholic integralism
and fascism give rise to frightful bloodshed. nowhere else
in the balkans did such a destructive mix of religion +
nationalist fundamentalism occur.

more occident "bullshit"

>rene beekman - another occident loser
>
>>>                 \\ 01 BALKAN KONFEDERAZIE
>>
>>have said before and will say again; the balkans object against your
>>agitprop and do not wish to be associated with it
>

>nik gaffney - another anglo-saxon loser quoting laibach
>
>>"Our voices are not raised in any harmonious chorus"

nationalism is the chief hallmark of Westernization.

2 bit `third world` welfare cases MOTHER FUCKERS