No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Feb 23 02:07:16 CET 2004

occident life form Patrick B. Finney corroborated
Trond Lossius' occident pacifist imbecility [ie. not here, go somewhere else] thus:

"it is better to eliminate the minorities problem not by
 putting an end to persecution but by eliminating minorities themselves"

This `pacifist` policy has been used by occident MOTHER FUCKERS to break up
the ottoman empire and devastate and destabilize balkan a century ago.
It resurfaced in Yugoslavia in 1991, as occident MOTHER FUCKERS
secured `peace` aka the ethnic cleansing of multi-ethnic balkan lands
by simply.stupid occident MOTHER FUCKERS

simply.stupid occident MOTHER FUCKERS rene beekman + nik gaffney quacked

>>                 \\ 01 BALKAN KONFEDERAZIE
>
>have said before and will say again; the balkans object against your
>agitprop and do not wish to be associated with it

>"Our voices are not raised in any harmonious chorus"

nationalism is the chief hallmark of Westernization.

2 bit `third world` welfare cases MOTHER FUCKERS