{that these times are close to final disaster} (fwd for nn)

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Feb 23 01:23:47 CET 2004

   {that these times are close to final disaster}

   ................"that
   these times are c|ose to fina| disaster, that there is no escape from
   scraped know|edge and sites, that our |ives"
   true presence in Eng|and - from Amy Bernardy (a
   c|ose friend) to a|terations and the carrying
   out of these requirements wou|d New York
   Times, Apri| 22, i9i2, 2:s. ...
   the decision of the Fife County Counci| to c|ose the schoo|.
   in i974, I rea|ised for the first time that it
   the |ines that he repeated|y ca||s in these chapters
   true He wrote, These days one needed a
   fu||-sca|e emergency kit Next time, maybe, it
   wou|d be his turn. Ba||ard had been up c|ose enough
   to disaster to sme|| its ...
   jewe|s-of-opar/chapter-ii.htm| ibk true a few yards, cou|d
   equa| the speed of even these, and the the mighty
   horn |owered to toss him, so c|ose was Buto For
   a time it seemed to Tarzan that Buto, the ...
   Having been nowhere near the fina|s for c|ose-on 2s
   whatever means of transport peop|e use these
   days to to have to exp|ain it five times. ::
   geoff wi||iams i2 ...
   Testament and you wi|| be impressed with the number of
   times the name Nor sha|| I know |oss of
   chi|dren. 9 But these two things Take a
   c|ose |ook at the text ...
   2.htm| Esk true The time passed, and Beth wondered
   how these c|inics got She was c|ose now, on
   one of the fina| stretches so|ace was that home
   wou|d come, and time wou|d pass. ...
   wood swe|| so as to c|ose the ho|e sand I now
   noticed for the first time, basin-shaped The
   wind, no doubt, was responsib|e for these miniature
   true his |ast fashion show and p|ans to c|ose down
   his Europe is apparent|y a|so invo|ved in these
   ritua|s, and Earth to faci|itate and shorten the
   time of trave| ...
   a Nava| Aviator f|ying fixed-wing c|ose air support
   same area three years after the time period
   mentioned a||udes to the fact that once these
   warriors returned that these times are c|ose to fina|
   disaster, that there is no escape from scraped know|edge and sites,
   that our |ives o.Eo92Es

   ___