No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Feb 22 23:25:42 CET 2004

the balkanization of the balkans was the price balkan people paid
for preserving several decades of peace between suspicious and
narrow minded occident powers.

a balkan confederation of large ethnically mixed states
where minority rights were protected by international guarantee
never had a chance of getting off the ground in such a cynical
atmosphere promulgated by occident powers.

rene beekman - another occident loser

>>                 \\ 01 BALKAN KONFEDERAZIE
>
>have said before and will say again; the balkans object against your
>agitprop and do not wish to be associated with it

nik gaffney - another anglo-saxon loser quoting laibach

>"Our voices are not raised in any harmonious chorus"

nationalism is the chief hallmark of Westernization.

2 bit `third world` welfare cases MOTHER FUCKERS