URGENT REQUEST: Ivo, Please Read

Ivo Skoric ivo at reporters.net
Tue Feb 17 04:32:08 CET 2004

http://www.rsf.fr/article.php3?id_article=9186
Well, he is free now. This guys from Sunday Mirror screwed three
young smart locals up with their irresponsible sensationalism. The
government is pissed. IFEX is right to protest: what kind of stupid
charge is that "defamation of Montenegro" - SInisa couldn't possibly
want to have an article in which he is depicted as a leading
Montenegro's pimp published in a British tabloid. The defense should
be able to get them off. Montenegro should demand accountability from
Sunday Mirror, though. Because if court did not find Sinisa guilty of
the crimes described in Sunday Mirror, then SM is guilty of
defamation, slander, libel. Chilling thought of course may be that
the story is true and the defamation charges are just a part of the
government cover-up.
http://www.infowars.com/print/misc/un_child_slaves.htm
http://www.antenam.net/modules.php?name=News&file=print&sid=23996
picture of sinisa nadazdin: