\\ KFOR _ meaningful conversation is back

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Feb 17 05:49:36 CET 2004

        \\ KFOR _ meaningful conversation is back

                you might ask - was it ever gone +?
                we think so. it became yet another casualty of our over accelerated lives.
                the e-discussion replaced the we-discussion.

                reality tv became a surrogate for discussing our own realities.
                but the backlash has begun. in those rare moments of self reflection
                we acknowledge our need for human interaction - the kind that forms
                a deeper connection with a lover. a sister. a friend.

                it is these conversations that ground us. that bond us. that open us.
                so come on. leave that email unread. it will still be there tomorrow.
                it is time to reconnect with people, who age age age age age age ...

        K F 0 R - 1x balkan province \\ http://www.anart.no/sympa/info/kfor

                           \
                            \

                               was the LEV forum ...