Jews and Jewels

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Feb 17 03:45:37 CET 2004

Jews and Jewels

diary.txt:and decon, Nikuko's bones glistening like an articulated and j
filmvid.txt:liquifies in the realm of jewels and genders, disappears. Th
intrview.txt:of signs reverberated through the jewelled colorations almo
c.txt:every turn of the subject, movement producing jewels. The images a
c.txt:the ceiling or corner of the room, the whirl of symbols like jewel
c.txt:Disturbance of Body in cybermind, cock jewel, shaft of braided gol
c.txt:A sword, jewelled sheath,
c.txt:strange jewels, setting her with stones and metals, until she is i
c.txt:Glittering jewels, monstrance, chalice, simultaneous profusion and
cancer.txt:deaths, jews, mothers
e.txt:shed be killed now. medeas the jew, the argonauts slammed into the
e.txt:barbarian-mediterranean, fuck her jewish origins. splinters, gutte
echo.txt:And then I would come out of the cave to see the jeweled orname
echo.txt:earth, and these would be the jewels to be caressed, the magata
echo.txt:And then I would come out of the cave to see the jeweled orname
echo.txt:earth, and these would be the jewels to be caressed, the magata
echo.txt:came out to greet them. He was carrying a magatama (i.e. curved
hh:blood from zoo fell fresh with dew your hole i'm jew
i.txt:Europe fragments into Medea's costume jewelry? this isn't caw caw
i.txt:  Medea's costume jewelry: _precisely_ because it wasn't
i.txt:into the water like a jewel in the ring of my lover walked through
ii:"Truly do we know that a mirror was hung up, that jewels were spat ou
jo:anied by record-keeping; everything takes on purport among the jewelr
jo:The trifles, like jewels, lay before your flesh, enfolded into portal
jq:entity._ Boundary-layers, in fact, jeweled facets - everything measur
jq:appearance of a _bounded entity._ Boundary-layers, in fact, jeweled f
jq:fact, jeweled facets suck - sexthing measured against your perfect sc
jr:borders, phenomenological 'world of the text' ruptures, opening jewel
jt:Across the jeweled sandals glittered as lost rings in the sands,
jt:note, memorandum, spike, or jewel, magnet, or rock, luminous sphere.
ju:comp.sys.psion  soc.culture.jewish  rec.pets.cats  alt.fan.dirtywhore
ju:penis.sys.psion  tit.culture.jewish  wreck.pets.cats  lust.fan.dirtyw
ju:brilliant jewels of the tourmaline imaginary.
ju:jennifer's wumb un the muve thruugh julu; jewel-julu mirrurs bluud-du
jv:juljeweljennwriteyounameonme!#you write you name on me like you write
jv:juljeweljennwriteyounameonme!#hunger-wire-me like case-scrawl drive-
jv:juljeweljennwriteyounameonme!#scrawl ribbon-scrawl diode-scrawl rom-
jv:juljeweljennwriteyounameonme!#scrawl ram-scrawl ram-jen-julu-scrawl,
jw:On machine, I have play xjewel, xtrojka, hangman, pinball, solitaire,
jw:I do eliminate xjewel from repertoire, nervous await xtrojka as next-
kd:the magatama jewel, curved like liver like tear like conch
kd:along with the rest of my jewels, so like liver like tear like conch
kd:for the jewel-cushion, Yasaka-jewels, you would've heard of them!
kd:medieval. You will not believe the lovely jewels, curved, bitten in
kd:in which I am a magatama jewel. Now you will bite me in three places,
kd:stream hampered by something or other, and we've got these jewels.
ke:yama) they hung a mirror and jewels and the blue and white soft hempe
ke:white and the curved magatama jewels, so be it.
kg:The magatama jewel around my neck, protect me against the other signs
kg:televisions, rice-cookers, and radios. I note there are no magatama j
kh:Buddha on my back, the curved-jewel magatama on my front; thus the
kh:Magatama, curved jewel, one of the sacred gifts from the gods in Shin
kh:Sundered legs of bending magatama jewel so it can't walk
kh:jewels eight feet [long], - of five hundred jewels, - and taking and
ki:has a net decorated with a bright jewel on each knot of the mesh. Eac
ki:jewel thus reflects all the other jewels into infinity. Reminiscent o
ki:jewel; my ecstatic flesh opens into, mirrors the surrounding world of
ki:In other words, the text is also a jewel, although I'd rather say, in
ki:		flowers, trees, ornaments, the jewel, the sword,
kk:directions seated on lion king thrones under jewel trees did the same
kn:And then I would come out of the cave to see the jeweled ornaments be
kn:earth, and these would be the jewels to be caressed, the magatima I a
kn:And then I would come out of the cave to see the jeweled ornaments be
kn:earth, and these would be the jewels to be caressed, the magatima I a
ko:Let< >us< >say< >Yin< >here< >or< >compassionate< >curved< >jewel
kp:holds their breath! Your self-hatred fogs the mirror, breaks the jewe
kq:here, the sword which cuts, curved jewel of compassion; i'd settle fo
kq:5: says 'if the jew did not exist, the anti-semite would invent
kq:7: that she is an invention of the jew, alan, la-la la-la, and
kv:jerk jerky jerry jersey jess jest jet jetliner jettison jewel jewelry
kv:ging of the jewel of talent. or the righteous suppression of the medi
kw:this message says i hate jews.
kw:hand, coupled with magatama, the curved jewel in the hand which makes
kw:of rain, a combination of jewels beneath ancient double-arches, headi
kz:   a jewel, a bead of foam --
lb:jeweler sells jewelry. The baker makes bread. The milkman delivers mi
lc:self to me. "Several other jewels were created from other parts of Ba
lc:jewel________________________________________________________________
lc:jewel________________________________________________________________
lc:among my jews, collaboration
lc:first, regarding her. Clar thinks of them as jeweled tips, the nubs
lc:of Nikuko, Clar says, and I am welcome to that, regarding her, her je
lc:back-hoes perfect red-brown blood against perfect jeweled cosmos, riv
lc:Decoupled Nikuko's arms, writing for Clar, her perfect blue jeweled n
lc:Nikuko's bones, finally, without the marrow, the perfect blue jewels
lc:him, her bones clear through to the blue-jeweled nubbed and marrowles
lc:Nikuko's space, Nikuko-space, nubbed blue-jeweled lights in Nikuko's
lc:regarding her, the jewels necklaced around her broken throat. Regardi
lc:The jewels watched her, carefully
lc:the text was at the blue-jewel-nub of exhaustion. In any case, I'm su
le:{k:131}her bones glistening like articulated and jeweled panties on m
lf:When I was telling this story, the rabbi [jewish] asked, "But why wer
lf:said, "By what authority do you speak? For you seem to be jewish by c
lg:cracked-shell, outward business jewel dog country queen woman back ni
lh:came out to greet them. He was carrying a magatama (i.e. curved jewel
lk:deaths, jews, mothers
ll:not be beside the dust of the jeweled skull. It will be nowhere aroun
ll:be connected in any way to the curved jewels. It will have no relatio
lm:30 of that which the glistened jewel
lm:40 the curved jewel
lm:50 the glittered green and redding jewel
lm:30 of that which the glistened jewel
lm:40 the curved jewel
lm:50 the glittered green and redding jewel
lm:30 of that which the glistened jewel
lm:40 the curved jewel
lm:50 the glittered green and redding jewel
lm:19 78 43 and reflect reflect of her curved jewel
lm:29 83 screaming as the curved jewel enters us
lm:30 of that which the glistened jewel
lm:40 the curved jewel
lm:40 the curved jewel
lm:50 the glittered green and redding jewel
lm:61 40 the curved jewel
lm:72 61 of the curved and difficult jewel
lm:73 61 of the curved jewel
lm:83 curved jewel entering both of us, we're screaming
lm:99 40 73 61 of the curved jewel, be, we're screaming
lm:1 beyond the curved jewel of no regard, 2 beyond these matters, carin
lm:and palisades, all of them, 28 to the sheen of jewels curved of no re
lm:demons - and palisades, all of them, to the sheen of jewels curved of
lm:the curved jewel - beyond these matters, carving stone by stone - clo
lo:and then I built a palace of curved jewels and gold and swords and ce
lo:did I mention the doors, they were made from cedar and curved jewels
lo:me. And I built a palace of curved jewels and gold and swords and ced
ls:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ jewel in your clothing
lt:the largest on earth, will be bursting with blacks, jews, atheists, a
lt:he's a jew, I'm not! I can't even recognize myself in his murderous f
lt:vote for him! They're probably fucking jews! arabs! blacks! He'll rob
ly:	     failurs; he givs them to oriental country and ordrs poor jews
lz:himalayan art, tantra of the great liberation, the jew in the text,
mc:the jews are everyone's problem, you can
mj:jews are coming, the jews are going, i tasted all the protocols, i sa
mj:with my running feet, i dream you jews, i dream you women, i dream yo
mj:on the radio, i touched it on the television, i tasted every jew in s
mj:i smelled each and every woman, blood is filth and pain, jews are fil
mj:the danger -:everywhere, they're killing children, jews need young an
mj:book, they're eaten by the jews, i smelled it on the television, i to
mj:more and always odd, die beneath the stones, jews, you're eating chil
mj:flesh, all women are filthy, all women are unclean, jewish men bleed
mj:jews are eating children again; seclude the children and the women, t
mj:she's filthy as the filthy jews, they're tying up women, they're tyin
mm:headed out to greet them. He was carrying a magatama (i.e. curved jew
mo:jewels the and edges, flowers, the glorious margins, maidens, of virg
mo:any handsome things, young jewels men, and which flowers, flourish
mq:they're to too write painful. about jews. discussions, you they're no
mq:been been there, there, you're arab all jewish walk friends. first we
mq:in all my racists. shoes walk then first arab in and my jewish shoes
mq:an extended family scattered across small town kingston. jews chanuka
mq:small town of kingston. when you were young, there were jews and chan
ms:systematic we camp are inversion, all who jews, is cannot who
ms:all jews, we cannot differentiate, who is enemy, who is friend, the r
ms:diaspora, camp beneath inversion, sign we terror, are all who jews, i
ms:diaspora, camp beneath inversion, sign we terror, are all who jews, i
my:   series of "ha's" by thrusting her jeweled
my:   elaborate series of "ha's" by thrusting her jeweled
my:   elaborate series of "ha's" by thrusting her jeweled
my:   jewels at ... Roman slave who connives The following interview wit
n.txt:Zarathustra, must have appeared jeweled and ice itself. From one p
n.txt:from me jews don't have heavens or hells, we're just confused abou
nd:       !nzrt            jeanpaul         o jewel            jewel
nd:     o jewel         o julua  o    k                 :   l+         o
net11.txt:fear american whiteboy jewboy in the midst of Vietnam and I co
net14.txt:They look like jewelry, and I kidded her about earrings. But s
net3.txt:the rims of my body, faint jewels gleam as the coagulation of
nf:	Be+ ABU.YA -/ENANNUound objew NMR LK gonee
ng:jew bird. avrahm doesn't live here any more. there are always other
nh:my jewish back is against the wall
nh:it is not a.d., it is c.e., my jewish back is against the wall.
nj:warsaw hh ii warsaw > jew warsaw jew warsaw ?? leipzig pico third.de
nj:third.de warsaw third.de cp third.de thir.de ed jew warsaw jew cat je
nj:third.de warsaw third.de cat jew >> thir.de warsaw thir.de warsaw jew
o.txt:shines with the wryting of sheep, goats, grain, rice, papyrus, jew
oldaba.txt:among my jews, collaboration
para.txt:Buddha on my back, the curved-jewel magatama on my front; thus
parable.txt:came out to greet them. He was carrying a magatama (i.e. cur
q.txt:react. The wires pierced the body, the jewels pierced or did not p
r.txt:Which _expels_ the abject, blood, woman, other, jew, gypsy: _Capit
s.txt:simplicity of a _magnifying glass_ - they had jewels in Greece and
zz.txt:Jews and Jewels
diary.txt:two days that could have been avoided, one, a Chassidic Jew wi
diary.txt:great - it was like a return to the old liberal Black/Jewish c
diary2.txt:original 23 Jews who settled in New York; they were Portugues
diary3.txt:Thu Dec 30 22:59:06 EST 1999 received a book on Jewish alchem
diary3.txt:Lucy Dawidowicz, The Jewish Presence, Essays on Identity and
diary3.txt:went to the Jewish Museum to see a show on Berlin modernism a
diary3.txt:on and off (he fascinates me - was Jewish, mentions swastika
a.txt:who have to protect people like you! I didn't think they allowed J
an:The Jews rule the world-wide media and own 73% of the Internet!
ap:Passing as a Jew - Net7.txt
book2:les or the examples of individuals, Jews.)
cancer.txt:roots, and fruit." (Jesus, Slavonic version of Jewish War,
cancer.txt:translated G. A. Williamson, Josephus, The Jewish War.)
cancer.txt:my Outcast State, From there to Fly so Blindly in Your Mind,
cancer.txt:From there to Fly so Blindly in Your Mind, Your Jewel Gives t
dd:drills the hole. Superman cuts the skin. He bleeds like the Jews, men
e.txt:seriously, even where Jews seemed a threat. I sought cultural exil
e.txt:We are all Jews
e.txt:How did Jews slither out from under the Maw of the Stalinist beast
e.txt:Lukacs writes to and from Bloch, Buber, Balazs, Lask, other Jews,
e.txt:deep to this day; Derrida, a Jew, is another guide. Marx himself,
e.txt:and so many of the Hegelians concerned themselves with the "Jewish
e.txt:the step-to-be-taken, the other as Jew? What do I miss in all thes
e.txt:I believe Stalinism was born in the performative of the "Jewish Qu
e.txt:tinuous, are "of a sort," not the Jewish Question, but the _raison
e.txt:its continuous appearance, the eternal Jew through Lyotard, hir em
e.txt:them." The belief of the Jews problematizes belief, just as the fe
e.txt:hatred in return (see Gilman, Jewish Self-Hatred, Zipes, The Opera
e.txt:Jew), in return for the lesson we've learned, that _listening_ is
echo.txt:to a Nihilist meeting, where we will discuss the Crimea and the
ee:Jews. And there are no Christians either, and no Mondays, and no Mond
f.txt:were the Jews repeatedly chastised for their complicity?
g.txt:the "truth about the Jews" or the "Jewish question" (which Jews ha
j.txt:that constructs a legacy of hatred, the Jews representing the _sta
j.txt:the birth in the body (and the crooked hook-nosed Jew leaves the l
j.txt:sainthood - and what would the Jew be, but a reminder, much as the
j.txt:impossibility of the Jew - which the _signifier_ of the Jew _is._
j.txt:fumbled, German yes, but weren't they, it was like a Jew calling k
j.txt:he'd loved the Jews, yes, slavered over them, like Lyotard or brot
j.txt:His asshole whimpered and he knew he was a woman and a Jew. Nietzs
j.txt:His sister the Jew spoke to him, spittle. She says: .org. His body
j.txt:drills the hole. Superman cuts the skin. He bleeds like the Jews,
jm:the Arab, the Saracen, the Moor, the Jew, the Blackamoor - you do not
jm:places. I have the right to be, at the same time, Christian, Moslem,
jq:So I say, we can't measure our ancestors: Jewish, I'm cut off, cauter
js:Jew for an eye examination - too dangerous. The less evident the flui
jt:side, any other side; I'm trapped in my Jewishness (whiteness? take y
jt:Jew-Lu, Jewesh, Lugal - great man or king, Sumerian
jt:Jewels - the _family jeles_ and the asociated complexes
ju:Susan-Travis fingers grow thin with longing; Jews, they just aren't
jw:alljthOsejJeweLsjhiddeNjinjsMalljtOwnSjaCrOsSjAmerica,
jw:JeweLsjfalljlIkEj(stolEnjkIngs!)jrEignjhERE:
jx:rush as I blow up Jew-Me, carry every arm and leg through window. I w
jy:Wedekind), Jew-Lew, JuLu/Gal, Jewel, pheromoaning the cup the contain
k1.txt:Do you like forbidden pleasure? Jewel-Lotus-Magatama-Pleasure?
kd:Do you like forbidden pleasure? Jewel-Lotus-Magatama-Pleasure?
kg:Forest; as a Jew, I have not visitied; I am sick with worry; philosop
kl:Celine is a special case, Jewish Gravel Standing Upright on the Penin
kt:     are smashed into that Jewish face
ku:the Jewish Question. And I do believe in my heart of hearts that I am
kv:Jew
la:her][my my]. Trajectories meander, return across surfaces, just like
la:Jew, antisemitism digging deeper. I think Svengali's mental. Shape-ri
ld:Communique: The best Jews, those who are celebrated in world history,
ld:Report: I'm alive and well; there are no Jews in Traveller's Linux.
le:Jews!
lg:Ten waters will not cleanse you of Jewish talk.
lg:When a Jew is right, that's when he gets a right good beating."
lj:roots, and fruit." (Jesus, Slavonic version of Jewish War,
lj:translated G. A. Williamson, Josephus, The Jewish War.)
ll:my Outcast State, From there to Fly so Blindly in Your Mind, Your Jew
ll:From there to Fly so Blindly in Your Mind, Your Jewel Gives to Me A F
ll:clitoris = Jud / Jew in Freud's Vienna - masturbation = playing with
ll:Jew - the Jew buried deep within Jennifer's clitoris - as if a _smock
ll:scanned body - mired, abject - dirty filthy Jew - down _there_ - the
ll:legs - hands around the _neck_ - look to the Jew -
ll:cut or buried within the labia, secret surroundings of the Jew - the
ll:look to the Jew - crafty, running the street (?) - the money in the l
ll:- soft enfolding flesh of the Jew - rubbing the Jew - rubbing Jennife
ll:around, the Jew is _there_ - the source of your hidden pleasure - to
ll:taken - then, how could anyone want to be born a Jew? -
ll:Jewish Self-Hatred: Anti-Semitism and the Hidden Language of Jews;
lo:j.txt:drills the hole. Superman cuts the skin. He bleeds like the Jew
lp:Oppression doesn't appear for me; in life, yes - in terms of being a
mc:They might as well be Jews, might as well be Arabs, might as well be
md:	positioning ourselves equally towards both Arab and Jew
mf:the Pope, no organized emanation _<rayonnement>_ of Jewish, Christian
mh:Name=Gopher_Jewels
mh:Path=1/siemsen/Gopher_Jewels
mh:Name=Gopher-Jewels
mh:Path=1/Other_Gophers_and_Information_Resources/Gopher-Jewels
mp:Jewish Jewish will occur major major cities. European Anti-Arab citie
mp:blinded.. UnitedStatesMedina.Anti-ArabJewish.European
mp:Christians back 2000 over years, 2000 in years, which Jewish Christia
mw:Export the Arabs! The Jews!
mw:cancer.txt:roots, and fruit." (Jesus, Slavonic version of Jewish War,
mw:lj:roots, and fruit." (Jesus, Slavonic version of Jewish War,
ne:   CONCEPT. 1. When Jesus Christ said: I AM GOD, Jews misunderstood
ne:   FOR I AM GOD. FOR I AM GOD. Jews! Pride is sin And you are not my
ne:			Jews! is And is Jews!
net10.txt:cough burns in my murdered Jewish throat. Footsteps echo down
net10.txt:rattle shut, everyone is suspicious. It's the Jews again, the
net10.txt:work. The Jews are burned out in the Great Fire, London up in
net11.txt:Jew, I have bought and sold each and every child, praying for
net11.txt:Male, I crush Jew and Muslim, sissy-men all
net11.txt:White, I kill the Jew in every one of us, the dirty dung-heap
net11.txt:Jew, I want to fuck your wives and daughters, steal your money
net11.txt:Straight, I see how Jews pervert the idea of sex, Christ, and
net11.txt:cleanliness, Jewish doctors spreading AIDS riding the world of
net11.txt:Jew, you will see my power in your papers films and radio prog
net11.txt:Jew, I have a secret to tell you: There was no Holocaust! You
net14.txt:state, bloated with power - ever since I found out, about taki
net14.txt:The surgical and anatomical examination of Jews subjected to a
net4.txt:non-believing Jew exiled from the habitus of the Amsterdam syna
net7.txt:What does it mean to write-as-a-Jew in Cyberspace? This is not
net7.txt:speak of Jews in Cyberspace (the title of a recent article) or
net7.txt:menstruation of Jewish men. Has our ethnicity always been one o
net7.txt:God's Word affixed from the crown of Christ to the arm of the J
net7.txt:According to Gilman, to write, for the Jew, has often been to w
net7.txt:_hidden_ legacy; now Jews are assumed assimilated, hiding their
net7.txt:themselves. Here in Brooklyn there is a group which considers J
net7.txt:like a virus, blaming Jews for everything, including the loss o
net7.txt:Needless to say, the commingling, by both left and right, of Je
net7.txt:Jew_ is overlooked in order to reorganize us as _those people,_
net7.txt:So I insist on writing-as-a-Jew which occurs within a lateral e
net7.txt:best; I am told one can always recognize a Jew.
net7.txt:or coded queer advertising or Jewish denial? In the real world
net7.txt:So granted I write-as-a-Jew, write laterally, from the position
net7.txt:(the _Jewish_ Freud), so is theorizing: This is the _pornograph
net7.txt:It is not true that if the Jews did not exist, that Europe woul
net7.txt:[1] One condemns even Sartre, *Anti-Semite and Jew*: "I am awar
net7.txt:the Jew seems his worst enemy." At this rate, Levinas and I are
net9.txt:tender journey on company scrip. (Without the word of the Jew,
net9.txt:would occur. One keeps the Jews alive in order that existence c
net9.txt:might. But the word of the Jew must never be allowed to harden;
net9.txt:without the Jew, whose words dissolve everything.)
ni:His asshole whimpered and he knew he was a woman and a Jew. nietzsche
nk:	i'm a dirty Jew
p.txt:believed in Satan and Clara was a Jew who believed in little. And
play.txt:Jews!

__