No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Feb 17 03:21:25 CET 2004

>> Balkan steel - simply.sexier
>
>how so? demonstrate why...

... i dont like boys?

>>> Raw power for a promising contingency.
>>
>> JANKEEZ - driving in a circle - uhuuuuu. simply.fucking exciting
>
>Just a bunch of redneck assholes running around in circles

next to drag racing, tractor pulling, and american autos\2x
that is some of the most idiotic refuse i have seen
sponsored by bud dry aka what the fuck is that because
it certainly isnt beer.

>and crashing
>frequently....

they seem to mostly drive into each others rear ends - DUDE, i can drive
faster than you around this fucking oval. I USE RED LINE RED NECK LABEL guaranteed not 2 become bored @ 1001 times
around the camshaft -> jankee drivers - neu + improved pistons - yo, martha, ain't me and my oldsmobile 12 barrel
tractor blower simply.sexy. you look bitching, bob.

>hmmmm.... just like we're doing in Iraq?

dont know - there are plenty of military vehicles on .us streets -
do wish they would make them even higher - at least then one could see
ahead by looking under them, perhaps even drive through.

presently the hummer's bumper is in `my` windshield
and it gets gallons per mile - nothing sexier than an american 2x driving a yellow hummer
chit chatting about the d&g sports utility blouse she just purchased, yawning like a crocodile as
she leans into a left turn, driving over a few 12 year old model citizens with racing spoilers
and coffee can exhausts on hyundais and saturns - dude,dude,dude ... a  f e r r a r i - beeeep!! RACE!!!! RACE!!!!
riiiiight, no static, simply.occident.demokratik

psycho pathetik jankee MOTHER FUCKERS