\\ it is the translation of that anger into hope that is relevant

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Feb 16 06:39:22 CET 2004

>Dear NN,
>
>I have admired your overall strategey for many years now.

In Balkan we entitle strategy - life. Truth is the easiest thing to remember.

>I really only
>know of your work from the nearly extinct LEV list...
>
>I would like to request a demo copy of NATO. I understand if you deny me.

Nothing motivates xyz better than ... demos

>I am part of the white-male-american type that you regard with incredulity.

I feel very sorry for all western life forms. You live a meaningless life that kills
everything worth everything.

>I would offer that given your conflicts with various power
>structures and groups this skepticsim is understandable. But you NN are an
>unpredictable personality,

I am as predictable as the world we inhabit, no less, no more.
Kill me.

>and I am hopeful that you will be in a good
>mood when you read this request.

A good mood given a good environment is a good mood.
A good mood given a bad environment is a bad mood.

>My reasoning for requesting is 2fold.

I do not reason. I feel.

>01. I am currently working on a group project, whereupon interactive video
>will be presented with audio. I would like a chance to compare Nato to
>Jitter and hopefully win the group over to Nato. I say hopefully because I
>can only assume at this point that Nato is the real deal and Jitter is,
>well, a cheap rip.

Jitter is an illegal product.

Although the theft was conducted by Cycling74 INC and its `fast food` consultants
it was the MAX `community` that has eaten the theft.

This ensures that the adult MAX community will be consuming the same regurgitated
utterly mature modular occident refuse for meaningless years to come.

Cycling74 has never invested in nor produced anything beautiful nor even revolutionary.
They have licensed, stolen, abused, and "tapped" those who have painted comme ca
all over the occident mailing lists + organized agendas + a few girlies _ for the simple pleasure of it

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/filmz/just.u.avi

Nevertheless, it has been the MAX `community` that has screamed louder than Cycling74.

-

The Cycling74 license prohibits NATO.0+55 from operating within the ultra occident MAX.
The Cycling74 occident agenda prohibits NN from operating within the ultra occident MAX `community`

-

>02. I am researching different software-art for an essay in Digital Art
>History and feel that Nato would be an excellent case to study.

I wish you well.
I have always only existed for those whom I love.

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova  - zleep on all u!ndouz ov dze velt
 f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
 @www.immuneplay.com
 = c w 4 t 7 a b s