No subject

Ivo Skoric ivo at reporters.net
Fri Feb 13 02:56:51 CET 2004

insults? anger?

tsk, tsk, tsk....

I feel sorry for people with no sense of humor that still think they
could say they represent the "orient"

come on, I did not ever say the Americans are smart, particularly not
in their choices of transportation. I love Italian cars. Ferarri is a
fine choice. Although I like Lamborghinis more. I think they are more
Spartan.

On 12 Feb 2004 at 19:11, integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:

"Ivo Skoric" <ivo at reporters.net>

>True. In the Balkans still the prevailing mentality is to wish your
>neighbor's cow is dead, rather than approaching the neighbor and
>doing business with him. Sad.

FUCK YOU +  AND THE OCCIDENT "BULLSHIT" YOU REPRESENT