No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Feb 12 19:23:35 CET 2004

Being branded the worst auto in the .US is a compliment.
.US has the worst autos. the worst design everything.

For your info, Ferrari is considered a terrible auto in the .US
I drive one, I know why, and I know Americans are simply stupid.
And yes, classic Alfa Romeo's are better than Ferrari's.
Naturally 0 Alfa's in .US

Ivo - you are perfect Jankee imbecile.
Pleased you exited ost.eu - stay where you are.