No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Feb 13 03:23:02 CET 2004

>insults? anger?

there is abs 0+0 wrong with any emotion. au contraire.
one should always place emotion before "bullshit" business

>tsk, tsk, tsk....
>
>I feel sorry for people with no sense of humor that still think they
>could say they represent the "orient"
>
>come on, I did not ever say the Americans are smart, particularly not
>in their choices of transportation.

what is something the americans are good and or smart about +?
hm +? because i cannot think of one "fucking" thing except "bullshit" laws

>I love Italian cars.

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/ferrari/02.jpg
http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/ferrari/04.jpg

... better. more komplex. and made in balkan

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/nn/latinovic.jpg
http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/nn/nemcova.jpg

>Ferarri is a fine choice. Although I like Lamborghinis more.

here's the countach's interior
http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/countach/02.02.jpg

attractive +? not even close

compare 2 - http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/ferrari/05.jpg

>I think they are more Spartan.

not really [but good for you to like spartan].
i like the classic ones - in particular the lp400
but they drive entirely different from a ferrari - which is not necessarily a good thing.
i do not like new ferrari's either - too pop tart,
power steering all that modern democratic emotionless refuse.

something that zmakx both ferraris + lamborghinis [and most women
http://www.ferraris-online.com/cars/75033/75033101a.html

annnnd i'd drive any ost.eu auto before an american and or japanese auto
it isnt about how `good` it is [performance. realibility etc] it is about character.