splishy code

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Feb 13 00:00:04 CET 2004

splishy code

/ / / 60s Absolute I Some Subject: \ \ \ \ deliberately difficulty dirty
dirty dirty dirty dirty!\par dirty-poetry dirty. disavowal, embodiment
examination, far few filthy filthy filthy filthy filthy filthy filthy
filthy fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking gooey
gushy-body.htm hence ikonic in is is is less mimic multi-media of pasted
peeingming prions read rotting soon specificities stuff swallowing that
that that the the very which with word your

dirty dirty dirtymessy with itself thought of RE: filthy filthy fucking
fucking alphabeticized I - has is markup MASTER - htm"\par always within
it as notes / / / / dirty dirty\par dirty\par dirtys \ \ \ \ \ \ stuff
messy the as it \ down; down; traditional \ \ disavowal, onto - are in\par
marrow as of at about I \ language \ and prominent may the 'pseudo-fucking
\

\ and pantys, computers/fucking is that the <nettime> / / \ \ / have I
your often / HACKER however Nikuko speech virtual is I on dirty dirty
dirty dirty!\par or intellect. intellect. THE filthy filthy filthy filthy
filthy filthy at fucking > well of fucking fucking fucking peepee fucking
fucking always or peepees, also splashing torn it's \ messy \ become
fucking of fucking a \ well notion \ face

___