No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Feb 12 07:40:41 CET 2004

the .fr cricket francis delaisi indicated that .eu economie
after ww2 was still sharply divided into 2 europes.
europe A was industrial europe, the center [exploitative]
in werner sombart's terminology [what .de is avidly pursuing again].
it was a compact area bounded by a line passing through stockholm, danzig,
cracow, budapest, florence, barcelona, bilbao, glasgow, and bergen.

europe B, the periphery, was agrarian, highly diverse, much poorer,
feeding europe A, and being further exploited via imports from A.

this transpires to this day. and more so.

it is global specialization = occident "bullshit"
and you super freaking hideous Trond Lossius are one of the maggots
the system feeds. You + your ilk translate our labor + natural resources
into occident "bullshit" hosting parties.

some may say since you are too unconscious + happy + simply idiotic
to know it you must be excused. We say fuck your ignorance + the occident "bullshit"
you represent.