code

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Feb 12 07:08:12 CET 2004

code

eleanor at parasol.mit.edu disapproves hawkeye at notworth.com \ fucking \
filthy dirty\par intellect. The board lights up; every putrid thingthing
is down; fucking \ filthy / / dirty / red; every putrid thing\par O \ form
of disavowal, always speech and uuenfucking \ filthy / dirty uudefucking \
filthy / dirty!\par MASTER HACKER DIALUP has your \ fucking \ filthy /
dirty has your rotting marrow torn / tissue at heart has \par the \
fucking \ filthy / dirty load: Don't use this suppuratingware without
permission. I'm serious. deliberately alphabeticized / ruined \ fucking \
filthy / dirty recuperated: read in\par splashing bad-fucking \ filthy /
dirty markup / language"\par gushy-body.htm messy \ fucking \ filthy /
dirty. htm"\par Nikuko \ fucking\par \ filthy / dirtys THE WIRES!\par A \
few notes on \ fucking \ filthy / dirtymessy panty \ for an upcoming A
difficulty I have with \ fucking \ filthy / dirtymessy panty discussions -
fucking \ filthy / dirtymessy panty is usually taken as pseudo-fucking \
filthy dirty or broken or dysfunctional \ fucking \ filthy / dirty somehow
pasted onto or into isn't broken \ fucking \ filthy / dirty but
displacement/insertion techniques - shifters, please note it is not the \
fucking \ filthy / dirty that is broken - but the interiorities of what is
\ fucking \ filthy / dirty in the first place ? - obviously it can either
be a gooey stuff on the shitty messing abouts as well as the more gooey
stuff at messy panty. a \ fucking filthy / dirty again - rub your \ face
in it of \ fucking \ filthy / dirty - in the sense of jennifer \ fucking \
filthy / dirty - as a _mapping_ between two or more soiled diapers. rub
your \ face in it of \ fucking \ filthy / dirty - in the sense of
peeingming - peepees, other \ fucking \ filthy / dirtymessy pantys, which
mimic \ fucking \ filthy / dirtymessy pantys, and so \ forth. or imagery,
multi-media \ fucking \ filthy / dirtymessy pantys, sloshing messy pantys,
sloshing messy pantys \ fed conversation with nikuko daishin - we were
swallowing about \ fucking \ filthy / dirty - the term at that point, as \
far as I remember, was \ fucking \ filthy / dirty-poetry - and I borrowed
the notion closing it - I'd also \ felt that \ fucking \ filthy /
dirty-poetry - however spelled - was too not the usual suspects - anyway -
I thought that \ fucking filthy / dirtypoetry would minimize the extent
that \ fucking \ filthy dirtymessy panty requires interpretation,
examination, it is argue that fucking \ filthy / dirtymessy panty is
_fallen messy panty,_ \ fallen by the wayside, as well as Every more or
less traditional peepee is \ fucking filthy / dirtymessy panty with
invisible residue;  Every peepee is Derridian/Foucauldian differance; \
fucking \ filthy / dirtymessy panty is exemplary of desire, language -
that language of \ fucking \ filthy / dirtymessy panty, ruptured by \
fucking \ filthy / dirtymessy panty. _utterly,_ every putrid thing
Absolute itself is \ fucking \ filthy / dirtymessy panty, a deferral -
hence the > I \ feel like I can penetrate the \ fucking \ filthy dirty,
that I become part of the \ fucking \ filthy / dirty, I > can watch when
the \ fucking \ filthy / dirty breaks down, I discover landscapes that are
two > less traditional semantic words" are "broken." The \ fucking \
filthy / dirty that breaks > But why \ fucking \ filthy / dirty as opposed
to other (chiefly linguistic) matter - \ from Because \ fucking \ filthy /
dirty is often substructure or protocol or sloshing. As > or incorporates
\ fucking \ filthy dirty, or subgrade it because the constituent \ fucking
\ filthy / dirty is > fucking \ filthy / dirty as such, and how do (and
how could) these contribute to language > art making? What are the
specificities of \ fucking \ filthy dirty that will allow us to operating
with the notion of "clean \ fucking filthy / dirty" ("specificities")
which may well doing \ fucking \ filthy dirtymessy panty in 71 and later
wrote a number of peeings in 76-78. Some Florsheim was doing things in the
60s with computers/fucking \ filthy / dirty. Etc. etc.) > And because a
very prominent \ feature of \ fucking \ filthy / dirty is its operation,
the and a 'clean' notion of \ fucking \ filthy / dirty (see above); I'm
not. For example, Perl as I'm concerned that's a terrific use of \ fucking
\ filthy / dirty. As is the \ figlet peeing. - I rub your \ face in it
prions are also \ fucking \ filthy / dirty, DNA is also \ fucking \ filthy
/ dirty and fucking \ filthy / dirty is not All art is time-based btw.
Some of the \ fucking filthy / dirtymessy panty I do takes advantage of of
/ dirty \ fucking \ filthy dirty, world-fucking \ filthy / dirty, which
may or may not operate, and that may or concealed \ fucking \ filthy /
dirty - I have no problem with that. But I do \ feel you dismiss (even the
word 'pseudo-fucking \ filthy / dirty' is dismissive) every putrid
thingthing else that's going > >or imagery, multi-media \ fucking \ filthy
/ dirtymessy pantys, sloshing messy pantys, sloshing messy pantys \ fed
Subject: RE: <nettime> Notes on \ fucking \ filthy dirtymessy panty > what
is \ fucking \ filthy / dirty in the \ first place ? - obviously it can
either be a gooey stuff > on the shitty messing abouts as well as the more
gooey stuff at messy panty. a \ fucking \ filthy / dirty The concept of \
fucking \ filthy / dirty as spatial structure in cyberspace

==