Serbian Restorative Justice Project Needs Books

Ivo Skoric ivo at reporters.net
Tue Feb 3 17:45:09 CET 2004

This was forwarded to me from the CERJ list. Please respond to Marian
directly if you can help.
ivo

Restorative Justice activist Marian Liebmann
<MLiebmann at compuserve.com> in Bristol, UK, who works with the
European Forum on Victim-Offender Mediation and Restorative Justice,
needs several books to forward to RJ practitioners and activists who
are working with youth in Serbia.  Does anyone have copies of, or
access to, the following books and curricula?

I'd like to publicly thank founding CERJ Advisory Board member Dan
Van Ness, who's been with us since 1997 and before, for forwarding
several copies of his and Karen Heetderks Strong's definitive
treatise 'Restoring Justice' for my son Peter to hand-carry to Marian
in Bristol later this month!

Folks, if you are truly interested in Restorative Justice, Van Ness'
book is a must-read:

 -- John Wilmerding

On Sunday, February 1, 2004, Marian Liebmann