Advent

Isbn.82-92428-06-2 noemata at kunst.no
Sun Dec 5 19:44:51 CET 2004

Early the cold morning the little girl sat in the corner between the two
houses. Her cheeks were red and she had smile on her lips. She was dead.
She had frozen to death on New Year's Eve. Day and night, warm and cold,
the burning sun, burning matches. Why should the earth revolve? Little
carousel. End of the cycle. If you ride on a beam of light. Dark sun at
the center of the cycle - her grandmother. We already know her parents
were ignorance and greed, day and night. Before day and night is
space - between the houses. The grandmother took the little girl in
her arms, and together they flew away in shining joy, higher and higher
until there were no more cold, hunger or suffering. Matter shapes space,
and space shapes trajectory of matter. That's why the grandmother
(matter) could take the little girl (matter), and use the parent
generation as a carrier wave (space). Dark sun grandmother, little light
beam. Higher and higher gravity and speed until everything is lost.
Before and after the world. Day and night is our world, our parents,
father ignorance and mother greed, darkness of logos, neediness of
fullness.